We are always looking for great people for our company and our dealerships
Area Sales Manager-The Area Sales Manager role is responsible for properly promoting Coolchief, Inc services as well as strategic market growth. Coolchief is based in Raleigh but this role will be for candidates in NC, SC and VA. These responsibilities pertain to existing and future markets.
• Develop strategic market plans.
• Set and conduct appointments with decision makers.
• Present Coolchief products and services to prospective customers.
• Network and build relationships within your territory to gain referrals for new accounts
• Assist in maintaining long-term customer relationships
• New account development
• Creating partnerships with key executives
• Strong work ethic
• Must be a "people person"
• Positive attitude
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills • Self-motivated, productive while unsupervised
• Ability to multi-task and shift priorities Requirements
• 2+ years of dealer/vendor sales is a must.
• A demonstrated understanding of a customer’s key business drivers
• Must be able to establish and maintain customer confidence.
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Travel may be required
• Demonstrate persistence and overcomes obstacles.
• Highly motivated to achieve challenging goals.
Sales Trainer-Must be experienced in all aspects of front end dealership operations.
BDC Trainer- Experience with multiple CRM's and lead source providers
Experienced Automotive Salespeople-If you know how to sell we will place you at the best dealerships in the market-
BDC Manager-Our dealerships are always looking for the best of the best-
Do you have a special skill we should consider?